In honor of Halloween I’m featuring some of our favorite Pumpkin colored kids furniture pieces to provide everyone with a little “eye candy”. I also thought it would be fun to share the top 5 reasons why it’s a great idea to place orange (pumpkin) colored kids furniture in a playroom! Believe me, this is no trick, pumpkin colored furniture is definitely a treat for kids that will enhance a kid space in great ways. Read below to find out how…
If you think any of the above items on our Pumpkin Kids Furniture Design Board are Spooktacular and you want to learn more then click that link below. Have a Happy Halloween!
1. Lite Source Edaline Table Lamp in Orange 2. Le Toy Van Pumpkin Theatre Play Environment by Hotaling 3. Natural and Pumpkin Height Right Kid’s Chair with Comfort Cushions by Keekaroo 4. Offi Siamese Pet Lamp in Sunset Orange 5. Espresso Suede Chillum Loveseat by Comfort Research
Five Reasons that Orange Kids Furniture is a Great Choice for Kids Playrooms
* Sparks Activity – Orange is a lively color and when added to a kids playroom it will spark kids to be more active and playful in the space.
* Enhances Desire to Be Social – If your child is a little shy or introverted or likes to hang with friends then orange is the perfect color for the playroom. This color stimulates a person’s desire to communicate and get more social, so it’s the ideal color to add where kids will hang out with friends.
* Instills Joyfulness – Orange (Pumpkin) is a very happy color that makes people feel joyful when they see it.
* Makes the Space Inviting – When kids come to play or hang out the play space will feel very inviting if there’s orange furniture all around.
* Healing Powers – Orange is believed to have healing powers and has been used by many natural healers to treat several types of ailments. So if you surround your kids with this wonderful color they may end up being healthier in the long run…it can’t hurt!
October 25th, 2012